“If you are looking for an excellent school, with a Montessori approach, I highly recommend St. Mark’s Early Learners in Auburn. My son Jackson has learned so much. When he started he was struggling to count, and even hold a pencil. He is now more confident, writing words, and learning to read.”
St. Mark’s Early Learners is a preschool that is dedicated to providing a high-quality Montessori education. An environment has been created so all children feel like the school is a home away from home. We feel each and every child has the right to a safe and healthy environment, to individual attention, to respect, and love and to a stimulating and enjoyable learning experience.
Based on this philosophy, children who attend develop a sense of self-respect and a love of learning, which will endure for the rest of their lives.
The program at St. Mark’s Early Learners is a child-centered rather than adult-directed program. The planning of the daily schedule is based on both the children’s development and their individual needs. An effective program for each child requires joint cooperation between parents and teachers. We also consider communication to be one of the most important aspects of the relationship.
St. Mark’s Early Learners (Montessori School) is a Preschool program offering classes five days a week. The current programs, schedule, pricing and calendar information can be found below. To register your child(ren), please contact us.
- Full Day Class (9am-4pm)
- 5 days or 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday)
- Half Day Class (5 days or 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday))
- Morning (9am-12:15pm, Monday-Friday)
- Before School Enrichment (7:30-9am, available Monday-Friday)
- After School Enrichment (4-5:30pm, available Monday-Friday)
- Other options may be avaialble, contact our director for more information.
Tuition & Fees:
- $435 a month (10 months) for five day full Day Preschool Class
- $275 a month (10 months) for three day full Day Preschool Class
- $150 a month (10 months) for Morning 3 day, Half Day Preschool Class
- $225 a month (10 months) for Morning 5 day, Half Day Preschool Class
- $30 a week for Before or After School Enrichment
- $50 a week for both Before and After School Enrichment
- $25 yearly enrollment fee per child for returning children
- $50 yearly enrollment fee per child for new children
Children must be at least three years old by August 1, immunized and working towards being independently potty trained to participate in classes at St. Mark’s Early Learners. Children may participate in classes until they are five and enrolled in Kindergarten.
We are open Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm. Please see the classes offered for more information.
St. Mark’s Early Learners operates 10 months of the year, August-May. The school calendar will be released each year. School will start and end within a week of the public schools in DeKalb County. There will be two weeks for Christmas and one week for Spring modeled after the public school calendars. A decision will be made each year regarding fall break for the following school year. Special programs may be offered during breaks dependent upon interest. St. Mark’s Early Learners will be closed for the following days: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Good Friday. Two professional development days, two parent-teacher conference days and Memorial Day. Payment does not change due to these holidays and breaks; however, extra programming (such as special programs offered during breaks) may require an additional fee.